With the IOPI System you can:
- Objectively measure and
document lip and tongue strength
- Compare patient data with norms
- Set exercise parameters using the
principles of exercise science
- Measure and document patient improvement and evaluate
IOPI users are:
- Rehabilitation Departments
- Hospitals (including VA)
- Head and Neck Surgery Departments
- Occupational Therapists
Visit us at the IALP Congress in Turino, Italy August 25-29, 2013 and
the ASHA Convention in Chicago, IL November 14-16, 2013.
Measure your tongue strength, practice oral motor exercises, and discover how the IOPI can make a difference with your patients!